Community » The Intro  » Who Is Cydefex

C3416

Who Is Cydefex

Who Is Cydefex
C3416 December 22, 2018 0 146 The Intro

Cydefex, Is a young artist from the Midwest located in Indianapolis Indiana, Born and raised grew up off 36 Mafia, Lil Wayne, and plenty more influences from my brothers and who they listened too. having the music around me all the time I started gravitating to it. My older brother would always rap and have his friends over making music 24/7, at that time I was around 8 or 9 years old. I was more into playing video games until one day I heard an Artist by the name of Hopsin, and everything changed for me I started writing rhymes at the age of 13. I spent a lot of time building my vocabulary and didn't actually record anything until a year later, I started off small and as funny as it sound yes I was using a headset microphone made by Logitech at the time. I moved up from a USB microphone the Blue Yeti, that was from 2015 to 2016, 2017 and this year I've been using a M Audio Condenser Mic. I've mixed all my music by myself, the vocal's and plugins, the beats I use are usually non profit beats by other producers I come by.

Welcome to OTA

test message. Please dis-regard